– Lack of care and attention to hair
– Frequent use of chemicals
– Hormone disorder
– Psychological stress
– Genetic factor
REASONS FOR THE APPEARANCE OF DANDRUFF
– The difference of the weather condition from hot to cold.
– Having anxiety and nervous tension.
– Violently comb the scalp.
– Use of hairdressing preparations.
– Increased scalp secretion.
HOW DO YOU KEEP THE HEALTH AND DENSITY OF YOUR HAIR
– Avoid pulling hair.
– Moderation in washing hair.
– Reducing exposure to heat such as a hairdresser and hair straightener.
– Do not expose to the sun for a long time without protecting the hair
– Choose the type of shampoo, conditioner and hair products that match your hair type And the scalp.
– Make sure to eat a balanced diet consisting of proteins, vitamins,
Nuts, milk with its derivatives, and vegetables.
SKIN CARE TIPS FOR THE SUMMER
– Use the necessary moisturizers for the skin and body.
– No direct exposure to the hot sun.
– Apply sunscreen.
– Drinking water permanently and continuously.
– Eat fruits and vegetables.
– Cleaning the skin morning and evening.